Assisted suicide and euthanasia is a confusing subject. However, this subject will greatly affect future generations as we continue the slide down the slippery slope toward declaring several classes of humanbeings ... non-persons in the eyes of the law. Please carefully consider all factors before making a judgment. The following are a list of questions that many have asked on this subject and answers that address these provocative questions.
- Isn't a decision to kill oneself a private choice about which society has no right to be concerned?
- What about those who are terminally ill?
- Shouldn't it be the person's own choice?
- What about those in uncontrollable pain?
- What about those with severe disabilities?
- Is this really an important issue?
- Opponents of legalizing assisting suicide say it will lead to involuntary euthanasia. Aren't these overblown scare tactics?
- Is euthanasia new to society?
- What about "will to live" documents?